Tuesday, December 13, 2005

3 projects

Right now I only have 3 crochet projects in progress. I am more than half way finished a ripple afghan. I am using left over yarn. When it it finished I will donate it to a coat and blanket drive. I am making a pink doily. I ran out of pink thread. I hope I can find the same shade of pink. I am making a hook case to hold all of my steel hooks. It is a pattern I found on the internet. There is a little pocket for each hook and it can hold 16 hooks.

I am also reading 3 books. The first is "Les Miserables" by Victor Hugo. It is for a reading group at the library. (I got the abridged version.) The second is "Seduced by Moonlight" by Laurell K. Hamilton. I guess it is science fiction/fantasy. The third book is "The Time Machine" by H.G. Wells. It is for a teen reading group that I started. Right now the group is small, my son, 2 other boys, and the mom of one of the boys. But it is a good group because everybody reads the books we pick and everybody participates in the discussion.

No comments: